Sunday, November 21, 2010

Leftovers

Good Morning Friendsgiving-ers! As I prep my kitchen to embark on my delicious goodies for tonights feast, I remembered that I wanted to share a little tidbit with everyone as we not only prepare for the feast, but also, look forward to the leftovers.  This isn't a joke and I am aware that it actually sounds like Tanya and I are the new hosts of the Delicious Dish....but I found the best tupperware!  As I continue to spillproof my life, I invested in (a whole $3 for 3) Ziploc tupperware with a screw on top.  It is fantastic and I highly recommend that anyone that has experienced a salad dressing leak in their work bag or maybe wanted to bring homemade soup but were nervous it would spill, etc.  They are fantastic and house many leftovers in my fridge/freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment