Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Cleanse

I can't believe it has been since June, that is horrible, but back on track, in more ways than one.  I started 2012 with a bang to my system - no caffeine, no alcohol (as if these two weren't bad enough), no animal products and no gluten.  I feel like there were other things, but I also view cheese as a food group.  This is the Quantum Wellness 21-Day Cleanse.  I am shocked to say this, but I am really enjoying the cleanse, a lot.  After the first couple days without my morning coffee, my body figured out that it wasn't getting coffee and stopped the headaches.  I have learned how to eat better to feel better and can see some of the practices sticking, but not coffee, maybe less, but my morning coffee while getting ready in the morning is a simple pleasure...plus, I am kind of sick of feeling tired, but that may also be a protein shortage.  I have been eating different foods, eating really healthy, working out, losing weight and trying new recipes.  Below are a few that I have enjoyed, including alterations to fit them into the cleanse.  Here are a few of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment